I am so excited to be able to teach online! I have students across the United States and it’s awesome.
Here are some of the reasons you will love learning to play the piano online with me.
First, let me introduce myself. My name is Doreen M. Hall. I have been teaching the piano for over 30 years. I have taught many students to play the piano and enjoy music for a lifetime.
I studied music and the piano in college my degree is in music theory and composition and I have post-graduate work in education. I am an active performer, composer, and teacher.
In addition, I am the author of 2 books on the subject of piano teaching. “The Happiest Piano Teacher in Town, Empowering Teachers to Inspire Students” and “The Ultimate Preschool Piano Activities Book” I own a music publishing company palomapiano.com where I publish method books and music that I create for piano students.I also write a blog for parents. pianoparents.net.
Online piano lessons are the wave of the future. In fact, that future is now! Since the pandemic, online piano lessons have exploded.
Here are some of the reasons why.
- Access to world-class teachers.
- Unlike apps. online lessons provide an opportunity for students of all ages to learn while being guided and motivated by a qualified teacher.
- Students learn to become independent and secure players.
- The convenience of online lessons means that students miss fewer classes making learning a faster process.
- The safety and security of learning at home.
- Parents can sit in on lessons and even learn along with students.
- Lessons can be recorded for future reference.
- Students can take lessons no matter where they are. (some of my students continued their lessons this summer even though they were in Europe!)
- Online lessons are fun.
But do they work? Here’s what students and parents are saying,
“I love my online piano lessons. Ms. Doreen is so much fun I can’t wait to meet up with her on zoom.”
Online lessons work out great my kids love them and they work well with my schedule as a super-busy working dad, I save so much time, and money, plus my son is learning and having fun”
“I was skeptical when the COVID pandemic hit and we went online, but I see so many advantages I plan to continue with online piano lessons.”
Here is a short video showing you how online lessons work.
Are you interested in online piano lessons?
I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you 2 free lessons so you can see if you like them. Just contact me using the link below